Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tool #9 Tools for Learning

1,  I think it is very important to tie the technology into our kids learning because I feel like to maximize learning, the learner needs to be in their most comfortable state.  I feel like our students of today are most comfortable when they have access various types of technology.

2.  When our students are held accountable and standards are high, I feel like students will immense themselves in more critical thinking than if they were no accountability present.

3. I would use some of the applications for administrative purposes.  My main focus would be to provide teacher support and make suggestions based on the data.

4. With the ipad, I plan to use it alot more for evaluations, but it seems like it isn't as user friendly with eduphoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment